The story of my life

Dear Diary:

My name is Taylor Farravan, I´m 12 years old, I have brown hair and green eyes, I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, Julia have 15 years old, Daisy have 8 years old, Andie have 17 years old and Dave have 13 years old. My father is Roberto and my mother is Marta. I live in England, London. I go to Brikbeck school.
I´m fall in love with Mateo David Morris "Matty", he have blond hair, blue eyes and is my best friend, It´s bad that I´m fall in love with him, but I can change It.
He have a girlfriend Clara Williams, she go to dance with me, she have blond hair and green eyes, is very beautiful.
Matty is very popular, all the girls, fall in love with him, because is beautiful. Like friend he is a very good person, I can tell him all my secrets and he too, he don´t know that I like him, and I don´t think tell.
I don´t know why, but If he is angry with me, I feel very bad.
I have my friends that always help me, "Bea" and "Charlotte". Bea have brown eyes and brown hair, she is vegetarian. Charlotte have green eyes and brown hair (like me) she is dependable and good friend.
I go to dance with 2 friends of the school "Sophie" and "Becky". In dance I have other friends, like Clara, (girlfriend´s Matty) or other friend "Izzy" (best friend´s Clara) they are good, but Clara is the girlfriend of matty an I´m jealous.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La cultura de los Feltios

Technology is not your life!

Dónde encuentro el punto C?