Interviews

In the Language class, the teacher proposed us to searh for two pictures which appears an interviewer and the interview, so then we have to write a conversation between them. I did it with Anita


First picture:
Resultado de imagen para interviewer and interview

Interviewer: Sorry, but you didn´t get the job
Men: But I need this job, because I have to support my family
Interviewer: It is not my problem if you don´t have the money for all the expensives
Men: But what will I tell my children?
Interviewer: If you don´t have money, start to cut down on expenses
Men: But it´s not easy for a day to another low all the expenses for my children
Interviewer: But you don´t have the skills for this job. You are not ready!
Men: Well, I will be ready for next time



Second Picture:
Resultado de imagen para interviewer and interview

Men: Sorry but i´m nervous in this type of situations and I start to say silly things
Interviewer: It is okay i´m just going to ask you a few questions to see if you are ready for this job
Men: This is my first interview and I´m so nervous that I can´t even look at your eyes
Interviewer: If this is your first time i´m going to make an exception
Men: Thank you! It will be best, you are such a good person
Interviewer: If you cannot read i´ll make you sine wuestions in a shit of paper for you to answer it. But you should practice this of not talking.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La cultura de los Feltios

Technology is not your life!

Dónde encuentro el punto C?